We are the premier international movers serving Toronto and surrounding areas
A global relocation requires extensive planning. The excitement of an international move is often eclipsed by the overwhelming task of ensuring every detail is considered. Firemen Movers can help make your move seamless and worry-free. Our experienced global relocation specialists will design a comprehensive moving plan tailored to your specific situation. You can concentrate on your family or job opportunity while we take care of each aspect of your move.
Industry Leading Professional Movers
As agents of North American Van Lines, Firemen Movers have access to all the assets you expect from a leader in the industry. Experts in long-haul shipping and international transfers, we have a global network of resources at our disposal. Because we are a locally owned and operated moving company, your relocation will receive the outstanding attention and quality customer service you deserve. We realize how important word-of-mouth recommendations are and work hard to maintain our impressive reputation. We are committed to service, integrity, and safety.
Firemen Movers team of international movers will anticipate and easily manage all the complications that may arise with global relocation. Our service options include:
- Secure packaging – Our moving professionals wrap, box, and crate your belongings for maximum protection.
- Loading, Shipping, Unloading – Our up-to-date tools and equipment coupled with our extensive manpower means your goods will be efficiently and safely transferred.
- Disassembly and Assembly – We can take care of furniture, sound systems, bed frames and more to get you on your way or settled in quickly.
- Storage and Warehousing – Your household goods will be secure and easily accessible when you need them.
- State-of-the-Art Tracking – You will know where your goods are and when they will arrive at their destination, anywhere in the world.
Contact Firemen Movers international movers today by filling out our online form or calling us at (416) CALL RED (225-5733).